Closet Finds

Stuffed amid 50,000 pieces of inventory are beautiful garmets, stylish hair dos, sleek boots and accessories galore.  It's always fun to play dress up cause the treasures uncovered are plentiful.  I've always been honest in saying, I'm more often behind in blog posts than not as of late.  Yet, it's the passion to bring light to designer's talent that prevents me from quitting this delightful and very fun hobby.  As time passes it comes more clear that getting the fashion and style of the times out there to people is more difficult. Sadly, I may have to curb the wordy posts some.  Though some of you might not mind, I sure do.  LOL.  I'll still do the best I can to provide details as the inworld as my cam sees them.  When time allows for it.  For now ... I bring you a quick glimpse into Rowan's Closet.






Hair: Alli&Ali Designs - Esther Hair Dark Honey

Skin: NVious: Grace M4

Outfit: ::VMC:: Fyorella

Boots: .::PiCHi::. TAMITA Wedge Boots Brown

 
 
 
 
 
 

Hair: Shag - Pretty Please Vodka - Group Gift from the Subscriber

Skin: Mayden Couture -Priscilla Tan Xmas Hunt

Dress: Adoness - Amarantha - Twisted Krissmuss Event

Necklace: Addiction Jewelry - Forget You Not Locket
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
  
 
Hair: Pomme d' Amour / Ballet Hair / Cinnamon

Skin: Krasota - Winter skin T.1 m. 1 Cleavage

Jewelry: Collisions: Master Key Set - Necklace & Bracelets

Outfit: Dirty Little Secret My Lazy Day (White)

Socks *Rag Doll*  Sculpted Red Ankle Socks 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


And this last photo I've done nothing but resize to fit here.  The outfit is from Butterfly Effectz, the Peace On Earth hunt offering.  From top to boots, Stars In Your Eyes is worth hunting down the earth. 
 
 

Visit Butterfly Effectz for this and many other fun, sexy and unique designs!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gothic Building is Prime Location

Down By The Sea

Eggs? What Eggs?