Pictures from Home #2

Under the cover of an old wooden bridge, a lady breaks from the afternoon sun to pose?  Yup, pose for the camera cause its what bloggers do isn't it?  Granted I take more candid photos than most know, by candid I mean without posing.  Simple as snapping the photo as the AO cycles through the many "dear lord let me not look noob" animations that we ALL buy way to many of.   Candids are tops because more often than not it's not prepped, no spot is actually sought out to get the perfect picture.  It's where you are, in what your in, and it's on a whim most times. 

So what do you wear around your house?  Where will the next snap of the camera happen?  This ole bridge isn't so old in detail but it is a beauty and so fitting to the surroundings.  On this particular day, several of my fav designers were on hand to create a pretty cool look for the day. 



Hair: Me.hair - Royce / Everything Pack

Skin: Devine Perfection - Devon Coco m-4
Outfit: Vero Modero - Bella Green Set - L$300
Shoes: Gabriel: Gladiator Sandals: Brown (Group Giftie)

Admittedly I adore plaid, some of it anyway and on a particular special someone moreso than on myself.  Can't deny that there was a bunch of anticipation in waiting for Bella to be released.  You get wind of stuff sometimes ya know.  And when that happens, it's hard to contain yourself.  Sure I know its just checkered fabric, but its Green and Plaid and Vero Modero.  Kinda like all three of those pretty much ALOT!  Ya'll who follow and those who pass by from time to time to scan the blog know that there isn't much that comes from VM that I don't like so tootin' the designers horn again will be kept underwraps.  This time ;)  Really and truly the detail is amazing and the top is sooo slutish, naw I ain't shy.  It's hot!   

The hair, skin and shoes too come from other fab favorite designers of mine.  Devine Perfection is still relatively new to the avatar accessory scene but I think they will hang in there to run with the big dogs.  Here's hopin' I'm not wrong on that.  The skins are beautiful and each one that comes out is better and more realistic than the previous one.  Thats what it's about, improving as we go.  Doesn't matter fashion or home and garden or scripting.  Practice makes better every day.  Sorry folks, haven't seen perfect in my lifetime don't reckon I ever will.  But hey, we do strive for the best we can be.  Being able to see the growth in others around me, now that's beautiful stuff!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gothic Building is Prime Location

Down By The Sea

Eggs? What Eggs?