Sea of Make Believe ~ Ro's Return!

I'm back! And let me tell ya, whether anyone missed me or not, I sure missed all of ya'll. Yup, the readers and such! Oh, I know your out there! Soooo, what have I been up to? You'll never guess! I opened a store of my own, joined the ranks of the content creators, nah .. not clothes cause I'd still rather buy and blog them than try to make them. Home and garden variety store, Piddler's Perch is the name of it. There's a blog for it too! Click the link over there ... you know the one in the blog list. Oh and come see me too!

Anyhow, lemme get on with the goodies!

Sea of Make Believe

Sea of Make Believe

Hair: Me.hair - Brooklyn w/ Everything Hud - A few things have come to my attention with this particular hair that I hadn't paid much mind to in other releases from Me. The style as fantastic and fun as it is, doesn't quite fit properly, meaning it's a bit big for my lil avi's head. Thing is that, the resizers script will not allow for making the hair smaller, only bigger and manual resize is the same. This makes me sad. My only other complain with this hair is that its stiff as a board, which definitely isn't one of my favorite qualities in a hair. This doesn't mean that I won't wear it, just means it won't be my first choice. Though ... you should know that just like all other bloggers, I have a ususl look. Keely from Me.hair is my absolute favorite in all of SL. It's an equal mix of flexi and non. Brooklyn is assuredly a style that can take on the different avenues you walk in your second life. From the boardwalk to the club, it's definitely versatile and carefree wearing.

Skin: Devine Perfection - Inspire dk tan 1 ~ First stab at blogging for Devine Perfection, a seemingly new kid on the block whose done a fine job of reaching out to beautify the the female avatars. The skins have nice muscle tone in the tummy region and did you see the chest on that gal? Seriously, I'm a breast kinda gal, cleavage and lots of it. We all want something in our second life that we don't have in our first :) Doesn't at all mean that I'm gawkin' at all the ladies on the grid, just means that when it comes to a skin, this is only one factor of what makes me want to own it. The skin tone is even and smooth, a nearly natural makeup adds to the appeal as well. If you haven't had the chance to visit the store and try on a demo, you should. Just might decide that a purchase is in order.


Outfit: Censored **GROUP GIFTIE!!**

Julia Set - Blue as the sky! Almost. This little number has summer sex appeal written all over it. Not every thread of clothes that catches the eye has to be black lacey racey. It can be and IS colorfully skimp, stingy tied top, sculpty layered skirts that fit damn near perfect out the box. There isn't much that I normally like about sculpty skirts, however, this floral patterned pretty has given a new view to this blogger. Not every sculpt article of clothing has to fit awkward or not all and it doesn't have to look as bulky as it usually is. Kudo's to the creator and designer of Censored, PrincesaCindy Bravitz for giving me a new appreciation for the sculpted clothing lines.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gothic Building is Prime Location

Down By The Sea

Eggs? What Eggs?