the how comes!

Another Second Life fashion blog? Why, yes! And NO! From filling your virtual closet to landscaping the virtual space called home, do it for less. In many cases, FREE! Who doesn't like a good deal? They are out there, spread across the grid, just waiting to be snagged up. I'm gonna help you find 'em.

In the several years I've been living a virtual life, little time was spent seeking out a good deal, just bought .. and bought ... and bought! Long as it fit my style of dress at the time. Grunge, Goth, Fantasy, Ritzy ... name it, I've had a taste of it in the ole wardrobe. Now, the closet is filled with fabulous clothes, furnishings, accessories, and even homes / skyboxes that I paid little to nothing for.

Some of my favorite recent finds ...

[caption id="attachment_7" align="alignnone" width="300" caption="House of Joi Group Gift"][/caption]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gothic Building is Prime Location

Down By The Sea

Eggs? What Eggs?