Black & White Challenge - Cleo Designs & [hate this}

The time has come for another round of The Challenge for Builders.  Words like gorgeous, beautiful, outstanding, awesome don't really begin to describe the creations released for this month's theme.  Black & White was opened ended and filled with possibilities for all who participated.  They all proved that imagination is indeed a wonderous thing.  While I hope to get all the designers blogged this week, someone had to be first.  Cleo Designs, owned by Cleom Bailey, has always been a favorite home and garden store of mine.  The pure creativity she puts in all of her work simply blows me away.  There isn't much that she builds that doesn't make me go "hmm, wish my brain worked like hers".  The set put out for this months Challenge isn't any different.  Fun, creative and most definitely black and white.  Fully loaded with animations too, excellent quality too.


Armchair with Pouf (not shown) - 7 LI
Armchair - 6 LI
Daybed & Pillows - 7 LI
Rug - 1 LI
Table with Decor - 16 LI
Lamp - 4 LI
Side Table with Decor - 10 LI

3 Framed Pictures - 3 LI

It's all mesh too!  The detail in every piece is fantastic with shading and shadows right where one would expect them.  Textures are perfect as well.  The only down side is that the chairs are rather large but even that isn't enough to deter one from purchasing this set.  Cleom definitely met the Black & White Challenge head on :)

The Ivory Room by {hate this} is the setting for a good many of the photos that will be blogged for The Challenge.  It is roomy, beautiful and yes very White!  I love the low land impact brought by it's mesh design.  The shelves built into the walls is just brillant as it gives many places to put those little knick knacks you've acquired over the past how ever long you've been in sl.  There are two versions, one with materials and one without.  I'm still learning about "materials" for building so I'm not ready to expand on that description.  Course when I do know more ... lol, I'll be all opinionated on the matter I'm sure.  Anyhow, the Ivory Room is a must have for those who like pristine, clean and spacious.  

Though it is from a distance and detailing isn't that great.  I wanted to let you all know that the hair is from Discord Designs - a FREE subscriber gift - called Robyn: Raven Black.  It comes in 4 colors and each with a turtle hair base that s perfect for funky braids and dreads.  My outfit is called Art Jumpsuit but I have no clue who created it.  The labeling says ..::BH::.. sadly that is all I have to go on.  Checking properties in all the mesh pieces led me to only Creator unknown.  So if you know who created this really cute outfit or know what ..::BH::.. might stand for, PLEASE let me know so I can credit them properly.  Panda Punx is the designer of the skin and shape Tallah.  Skin specifics are Tallah{Romance} {Tiramisu} Cleavage.  The skin is beautiful, a must see and have!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gothic Building is Prime Location

Down By The Sea

Eggs? What Eggs?