Mixed Bag

Because I can't seem to photo and credit blog my posts are often late in coming.  Among other things in my second life and real life that put blogging not so much at the top of the list that is.  Blogging is a great joy, a means to look at an article of clothing, hairstyle, skin or other avatar accessory as I would in real life.  Catch the flow of the flexi prim in the gentle breeze, feel the cling of leather to my thighs ... smile when the hairs actually do fall out of place.  Exactly what road was the designer traveling when the idea to create butt cleavage came about? Is it out of the norm for them?  And does looking good really have to cost a fortune? So many questions go unanswered when I don't look deeper at the designs, hone in on the intricate detail, look through the minds eye of a fashion designer.  If it makes me slower than everyone else, I'm perfectly okay with that.  I'd much rather look from the inside out than to gloss over just the exterior. 

This photo below is a second showing of items purchased from Meena and Boho Hobo as well as other goodies that I was lucky enough to toss into my inventory.  EMO-tions is one of my favorite hair stores and rapidly becoming one that I look to for awesome skirt outfits.  This particular hair comes with the attached hat but is very versatile and really cute to boot.  November hasn't passed yet so sure it's still available for a little group loyalty :)  The skin is from Bare Sensual, a recent release that is very classy.  The make up is bold but not at all overpowering.  It's strong and sexy at its finest. 



Hair: Emotions - Stephanie / Brown - November Group Gift

Bare Sensual Skins: Luana M4 - recent release

Boho Hobo Ballerina Top - L$85 & Skirt & Leggings - L$95
Meena: Baluch Shawl - L$95
Meena: :Buzkashi Boot - Black with Gold Thread L$110

The runway fashion show for Meena was held at the Four Bridges Exhibit sim on November 15th.  Several other photos were snapped by me during the show.  A vast majority of the time I'm lagging far to bad to capture a quick picture that looks good from the shutter snap.  In light of that I did not add those images here.  To perhaps its a wee bit more incentive to hop over to see what's new for yourself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gothic Building is Prime Location

Down By The Sea

Eggs? What Eggs?