Smolderin' Hot

Most definitely the smexiest Lycan on the grid got the right angle on this little number. My dance partner at Transylvania, fantastic photographer and love of my life in both worlds took a break with me to enjoy some time alone. The choosen outfit for the night, appropriately named "Smokin" is from Graffitiwear. Not a better name could have been thought up for it neither.

Smokin'

A great deal that rolls off the creative mind of Chalice Piers ends up being among my favorite clothes to hoard. The realistic detail in every piece of fabric is amazing, from the leather gloves to the red heels (not shown)to the strings. Currently "Smokin'" is very, very reasonably priced in store @ L$175. This isn't a new release folks, June I believe. Yes, yes, I know...I'm slow as molasses sometimes. This goodie is among those I forgot to post. So there ya go! Dontcha think it was worth a little bit of a wait?

Smokin' from Graffitiwear includes -
Beret
Smokin' Pipe
Belted Corset Top
Velvet Skirt
String Tights
Driving Gloves
and high heel shoes!

all that for a measley L$175! It's a steal, almost ;-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gothic Building is Prime Location

Down By The Sea

Eggs? What Eggs?