Pieces by Egoisme

It's a thrown together look for a minutes retreat from the daily grind.  Yeah, who'd a thought there can be one of those in the other life.  As of lately I've taken on quite a bit and am finding that I love every minute of it.  So when I get the moment to snap a photo, I do.  Can't always get it posted a quick as it can be snapped.  Downside to everything isn't there?  We do what we can, when we can do it and the rest will wait for another day :)

Tossed out fo the closet and onto the bod for a day of building is entirely from the designers at Egoisme.  Pretty decent gettup I think.



Top: Low Loose Shirt - LS200
Jeans: Ripped Silver Jeans w/ Cuffs - L$150
Shoes: Lace Up Ankle Boots - $L350

Definitely not anywhere near the free or cheap mark for any of the garmets pictured.  Upon a visit to Egoisme to grab the prices for you all I noticed they are moving things around in the casuals department.  Could this mean expansion of the ladies line?  That'd be pretty cool since in my last post I stated the very limited quantity of womens styles. You reckon somebody is reading this thing I call a blog?  Hahahaha.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gothic Building is Prime Location

Down By The Sea

Eggs? What Eggs?