Dressed by Gabriel? Yes!

I'm uncovering a few photos that I'd taken a bit ago and meant to get on the blog but they got lost in the shuffle of things.  That shuffle includes me totally forgetting that I had them.  With that being said ....

Dressed by Gabriel

One of the best things about joining groups is the gifts that are bestowed upon the members.  Am I right?  Of course I am.  We all love a great deal and if the price of that deal is 0L, then it's simple fantastic!  When you hit the group joiner sign at Gabriel, you are making the bestest decision you could make.  Lordy, hang on to that tag!  You won't be sorry in the least.

*Group Gifts*
::GB::Gladiator Sandals Black
::GB::Black Bead Necklace
::GB::Achilleus Piece
::GB:: Orion Hand Balt
::GB::Two Strand Necklace

Purchased for less than $L160 - I love this outfit!
::GB::Mini Tank Top (Black)
::GB::Harf Denim for Women

Gabriel hosts a vast array of styles for the choosing and prices that are really low for the quality and detail that goes into every piece.  At the time of writing this, figured that I'd take a trip over and guess what?  THEY ARE ALL STILL THERE!!!  WOOHOO ... so what are ya waitin' for? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gothic Building is Prime Location

Down By The Sea

Eggs? What Eggs?