When your feeling blue

"When I'm feeling blue all I have to do is take a look at you, anytime at all, nothing seems to matter, my world could shatter" .... aren't you glad that its not a voice hooked to those lyrics? Honest engine, I can't carry a tune to save my life. It's a beautiful song by Phil Collins that came to mind when I was taking this picture. Hope that you like the representation of Ema's Secret Sunset Outfit and Pocket Mirrors Pai Pacific Crisis Fundraiser Hair.

When your feeling blue...

Ema's Secret: Sunset Outfit in Blue features a long, ankle length skirt that moves gracefully when you do. Its accented with by a crop, sleeveless vest covering a white cottony top. Beautiful isn't it?

Pocket Mirrors: Pai Updo Hair - 100 percent of the proceeds benefit Pacific Crisis Fundraiser!! If you have yet to make a purchase from one of the fabulous designers whose items sale is a contribution to the PCF, what are you waiting for? Its a great cause, donate today by visiting the World of Beauty sim.
** Pocket Mirrors** Mainstore
-Pacific Crisis Fundraiser -

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gothic Building is Prime Location

Down By The Sea

Eggs? What Eggs?